It is the mission of the Sacramento Academic and Vocational Academy (SAVA) to provide high quality curriculum, instructional support, career exploration, and preparation for students in our community. We accomplish this by:
- Emphasizing standards-based curriculum
- Providing parents and guardians with instructional guidance and support
- Identifying student instructional needs and providing personalized educational plans
- Assessing student learning style, modality and achievement
- Providing access to career opportunities including internships and job shadowing
It is our belief that all students can learn and achieve if we first ensure that basic needs and support systems are in place and then work to explore multiple pathways to meet the multiple challenges for our student population.